Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Left Over Ideas

I really wouldn't consider myself a seamstress; sewing is still something that I really have to experiment with.  However, I had no idea how much sewing I actually have done until I started looking around my house at all the ways I have used material.

 

Every time I have finished one of these projects I have had at least a little material left over.  I hate throwing things out if there is ever a chance I could use them for something else, especially crafty things, so I just have a big bag of scraps in my craft room.  Every once in awhile I find a fun way to use those scraps and I feel like I have gotten a free little bonus.  
Here are some of my left over material ideas: 


I guess left overs are not such a bad thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment